Chronic Disease Management in Phoenix, AZ
Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine specializes in all-natural healing that protects and improves your overall health. Our chronic disease management healthcare plans for men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona are tailored to lifestyle modifications that help heal your body naturally.
What is Chronic Disease Management?
Chronic disease management is a therapeutic approach that focuses on helping men and women manage the symptoms of conditions that are long-term in nature, such as diabetes, heart disease, and kidney disease. These types of medical conditions take a tremendous toll on our lives and the goal of treatment is to minimize the physical effects.
Many times, men and women are provided with healthcare that focuses only on the physical aspects of these conditions while emotional and quality of life are not considered to the degree necessary. At Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine, we approach chronic disease management with a more global perspective. We work with you to help with the quality of life concerns, as well as complementary options for your primary and specialty care.
How Much Does All-Natural Chronic Disease Management Healthcare Cost?
The cost of your chronic disease management healthcare at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine is based upon the healthcare plan that you develop with Dr. Borsand during the consultation. We charge $250 for the consultation, which takes about 90 minutes. We do not offer financing options, but we may be able to offer sliding scale payment options if you qualify.
What Type of All-Natural Chronic Disease Management Healthcare is Offered at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine?
Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine can help you with the most common chronic diseases that affect men and women throughout their lifetimes, such as:
- Metabolic Disease: Metabolic disease is a broad term that describes any type of abnormal function in your organs, such as the liver, kidneys, and heart. Lifestyle modification is the best approach to healing chronic metabolic disorders. [READ MORE]
- Heart Disease: Heart disease occurs when your heart and vascular system do not function properly. It is most commonly related to diet and lifestyle medicine can reduce severity of most heart conditions. [READ MORE]
- Diabetes: People living with diabetes have abnormally high blood sugar levels and can suffer from many comorbidities without intervention. [READ MORE]
- Cancer: Cancer can develop in any area of the body, and the malignant cells may expand into neighboring tissues. Treatments for some cancers may cause unwanted and difficult physical and emotional side effects. Lifestyle modifications will ensure your body’s innate ability to heal itself can function optimally. [READ MORE]
- Kidney Failure: Kidney failure, or end-stage renal disease, occurs when the kidneys are unable to filter waste from the blood and balance fluids in the body. [READ MORE]
- Pulmonary Disease [LINK]: Pulmonary disease, or lung disease, affects the body’s ability to extract oxygen from air and deliver that oxygen to the tissues. [READ MORE]
- Stroke Prevention: Stroke prevention focuses on risk factors for strokes that disrupt blood flow to the brain. [READ MORE]
Why Should I Choose Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine for All-Natural Chronic Disease Management Healthcare?
Dr. Borsand provides healthcare plans to his clients that are based upon all-natural lifestyle modifications rather than medications that are used in traditional medicine. Your body has an innate ability to heal and balance itself given the right level of support, such as nutrients and body composition. Dr. Borsand is the only allopathic-trained American Board of Lifestyle Medicine Physician in Scottsdale. He has taken courses in naturopathic medicine, and he uses those principles to help his clients.
What Should I Expect from All-Natural Chronic Disease Management Healthcare?
During your consultation with Dr. Borsand, a series of assessments are completed to evaluate your overall physical and emotional health, as well as how your chronic disease affects your quality of life. We discuss what measures you have taken for your chronic disease. Dr. Borsand recommends a healthcare plan to improve your chronic disease management efforts.
Where Can I Find All-Natural Chronic Disease Management Healthcare in Phoenix?
Alexander Borsand, MD, ABLM supports men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona with chronic disease management healthcare plans that are based on all-natural healing that encourage lifestyle changes to heal the body. Our healthcare plans focus on your overall health and ways that you can protect and enhance your health. To learn more, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Borsand.