Preventative Medicine in Phoenix, AZ
Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine specializes in all-natural healing that protects and improves your overall health. Our preventative medicine healthcare plans for men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona are tailored to lifestyle modifications that help heal your body naturally.
What is Preventative Medicine?
Preventative medicine focuses on measures that protect and preserve your health and may reduce your risk for chronic and acute conditions. At Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine, we help you take a proactive approach to maintaining your physical and emotional health by identifying aspects of your lifestyle that may affect your quality of life now and in the future. Higher quality of life from an all-encompassing perspective is known to affect your physical health and well-being. The goal of our preventative medicine programs are to not only increase your quantity of life, but also the quality of your life.
How Much Does Preventative Medicine Healthcare Cost?
The cost of your preventative medicine healthcare at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine is based upon the healthcare plan that you develop with Dr. Borsand during your consultation. We charge $250 for the consultation, which takes about 90 minutes. We do not offer financing options, but we may be able to offer sliding scale payment options if you qualify. The cost of your preventative medicine healthcare is far more affordable than the cost of treating a progressive illness. Consider this $250 as an investment towards a healthier, doctor-free future.
What Types of Preventative Medicine Healthcare is Offered at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine?
- Physical Assessment : Evaluating your physical health is done in conjunction with your primary and specialty physicians to help us best understand your current health and any risks for issues in the future. [READ MORE]
- Lifestyle Modifications : Lifestyle modifications are typically the most intimidating to many people because they perceive the process as being based on sacrifices. We use a different approach at our practice that helps you feel empowered by making positive lifestyle changes. [READ MORE]
- Environmental Medicine : Environmental medicine focuses on how your surroundings at home, work, and social situations affect your physical and emotional health. [READ MORE]
- Herbal Medicine : Herbal medicine capitalizes on the benefits of plants for all-natural approaches to healthcare. These botanical medicines can help reduce your dependency on medications [READ MORE]
- Preventive Care Services : Our preventive care services includes ongoing assessments and adjustments to your healthcare plan. We individualize plans to ensure you protect your health for the decades to come. [READ MORE]
- Stress Management : Stress is the leading cause of many chronic conditions. We work with you to alleviate the effects of mental and physiological stress on your physical and emotional health. [READ MORE]
- Social Relationships Assessment : Social relationships are often the centerpiece of a person’s life, whether it is family, colleagues, friends, or significant others. We use the assessment to determine ways to improve your relationships and bring about a more positive influence on your life. [READ MORE]
- Mental Health Assessment : We know that mental health impacts overall health, and while we do not diagnose or treat mental health conditions at our practice, all-natural methods have been proven to enhance outcomes for men and women. [READ MORE]
- Depression and Anxiety : Depression and anxiety are growing problems in the United States, and all-natural methodologies fill in the gaps of traditional treatments and therapies. [READ MORE]
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder : PTSD is a growing epidemic in the country, and alternative options are emerging as effective and safe for those living with the condition. [READ MORE]
- Physiological Stress : Our physiological stress focus helps alleviate the frequency and severity of physical responses to stressful situations. [READ MORE]
Why Should I Choose Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine for All-Natural Healthcare?
Dr. Borsand provides healthcare plans to his clients that are based upon all-natural lifestyle modifications rather than medications that are used in traditional medicine. Your body has an innate ability to heal and balance itself given the right level of support, such as nutrients and body composition. Dr. Borsand is the only allopathic-trained American Board of Lifestyle Medicine Physician in Scottsdale. He has taken courses in naturopathic medicine, and he uses those principles to help his clients.
What Should I Expect from All-Natural Preventative Medicine Healthcare?
Dr. Borsand outlines a healthcare plan based on the findings of several assessments that he conducts during your one-on-one consultation. He works with you to define a plan that you are comfortable with and willing to follow.
Alexander Borsand, MD, ABLM supports men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona with preventative medicine healthcare plans that are based on all-natural healing and encourage lifestyle changes to heal the body. Our healthcare plans focus on your overall health and ways that you can protect and enhance your health. To learn more, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Borsand.