Sleep Conditions in Phoenix, AZ
Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine specializes in all-natural healing that protects and improves your overall health. For men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona who suffer from sleep conditions, we offer healthcare plans that are tailored to lifestyle modifications that help heal your body naturally.
What Are Sleep Conditions?
Sleep conditions describe physiological factors that affect the quality of your sleep. The changes that occur in the body due to poor sleep have detrimental effects on almost every aspect of your health and well-being, such as:
- General wellness
- Reduced immunity and capacity to heal
- High blood pressure
- Irregular heart rate
- Problems with memory and concentration
- Reduced motivation, self-confidence and self-esteem
- Increased risk of injuries and balance disorders
- Higher risk for chronic conditions, including diabetes, obesity and heart problems
- Decreased sexual drive
- Depression, anxiety, and other emotional health disorders
Proper sleep is measured not only by how much you sleep, but the quality of sleep as well.
How Much Does Healthcare for Sleep Conditions Cost?
The cost of your healthcare for sleep conditions at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine is based upon the plan that you develop with Dr. Borsand during the consultation. We charge $250 for the consultation, which takes about 90 minutes. We do not offer financing options, but we may be able to offer sliding scale payment options if you qualify.
What Types of Healthcare for Sleep Conditions Are Offered at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine?
Our healthcare plans address the underlying cause of common sleep conditions, such as:
- Sleep Deprivation : Sleep deprivation describes a persistent state of inadequate sleep patterns and my be related to quality of sleep. The condition is known to cause fatigue, sleepiness during the day, cognitive impairment, and more. [READ MORE]
- Insomnia : Insomnia is a condition in which you have problems falling asleep or staying asleep. You may wake up several times during the night or spend hours trying to fall asleep. [READ MORE]
- Restless Leg Syndrome : Restless leg syndrome is a chronic condition that causes sensations in the legs that disrupt healthy sleep patterns. [READ MORE]
Why Should I Choose Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine for Healthcare for Sleep Conditions?
Dr. Borsand provides healthcare plans to his clients that are based upon all-natural lifestyle modifications rather than sleeping medications that are used in traditional medicine. Your body has an innate ability to heal and balance itself given the right level of support, such as nutrients and body composition as well as learning proper sleep hygiene. Dr. Borsand is the only allopathic-trained American Board of Lifestyle Medicine Physician in Scottsdale. He has furthered his education with courses in naturopathic medicine, and he uses those principles to help his clients.
What Should I Expect from Healthcare for Sleep Conditions?
We first evaluate the underlying condition that is resulting in poor sleep. We then use lifestyle modifications to re-balance the body so you sleep better.
Where Can I Find All-Natural Healthcare for Sleep Conditions in Phoenix?
Alexander Borsand, MD, ABLM supports men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona with healthcare plans for sleep conditions that are based on all-natural healing that encourage lifestyle changes to heal the body. Our healthcare plans focus on your overall health and ways that you can protect and enhance your health. To learn more, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Borsand.