Weight Management Programs in Phoenix, AZ
What Are Weight Management Programs?
Our weight management programs take into consideration your overall health to determine the root cause of your weight gain, fat retention, and muscle loss. Often, some relatively simple lifestyle modifications can balance the body and help it heal properly. There are several reasons why you may not lose weight with traditional methods, such as:
- Nutritional imbalances
- Environmental exposure
- Limited understanding of proper nutrition
- Poor nutritional absorption
- Insecurity about exercising
- Putting too much pressure on yourself
These are just a few examples of why you may not lose weight, and our weight management programs help with these and other barriers that you experience.
How Much Do Weight Management Programs Cost?
The cost of your weight management program at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine is based upon the healthcare plan that you develop with Dr. Borsand during the consultation. We charge $250 for the consultation, which takes about 90 minutes. We do not offer financing options, but we may be able to offer sliding scale payment options if you qualify.
What Types of Weight Management Programs Are Offered at Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine?
Our weight management programs focus on nutrition and fitness.
- Personalized Diet Plan : Dr. Borsand may develop a personalized diet plan for you that includes lifestyle changes focused on nutrition and exercise. [READ MORE]
- Culinary Medicine : Culinary medicine involves more than what foods you eat and how those foods are prepared. This is an evidence-based approach that combines science with nutrition and food preparation. [READ MORE]
- Vitamins and Supplements : Even with an ideal nutritional plan in place, nutrient levels in your body can be suboptimal. Vitamins and supplements balance the key nutrients to help your body heal and perform. [READ MORE]
- Nutrition Counseling : Nutritional counseling helps you address issues that arise on your journey to all-natural weight loss, such as how to manage cravings and hectic days when you have little time to eat. [READ MORE]
- Fitness Coaching : Exercise provides multiple benefits to your physical and emotional health. Our fitness coaching is based upon activities that you will enjoy, as well as techniques to use in order to prevent injuries and burnout. [READ MORE]
Why Should I Choose Scottsdale Lifestyle Medicine for My Weight Management Programs?
Dr. Borsand provides healthcare plans to his clients that are based upon all-natural lifestyle modifications rather than medications that are used in traditional medicine. Your body has an innate ability to heal and balance itself given the right level of support, such as nutrients and body composition. Dr. Borsand is the only allopathic-trained American Board of Lifestyle Medicine Physician in Scottsdale. He has taken courses in naturopathic medicine, and he uses those principles to help his clients.
What Should I Expect from My Weight Management Programs?
Dr. Borsand works to improve overall health and weight loss may play a role in our plan. Our weight management programs are considered complementary therapies to your general medical care, such as the services that are provided by your primary physician and specialty physicians. We do not diagnose and treat diseases, nor do we prescribe medications. We work closely with your primary and specialty care clinicians to find methods that will ensure safe weight loss that is specialized for your needs.
Where Can I Find All-Natural Weight Management Programs in Phoenix?
Alexander Borsand, MD, ABLM supports men and women in Phoenix, Scottsdale, Glendale, Mesa, and the surrounding areas of Arizona with weight management programs that are based on all-natural healing that encourage lifestyle changes to heal the body. Our healthcare plans focus on your overall health and ways that you can protect and enhance your health. To learn more, contact us today to schedule a consultation with Dr. Borsand.